- As the Training Coordinator, you will provide a general direction and promotion of the company’s training academy, market its training programs and ensure effective coordination with students, customers, lecturers and other facilitators.
- Provide direction for the training academy and coordinate general administrative duties with regards to Training.
- Answer Academy related questions relating to; admission requirement, academic programs, housing, scholarships, etc.
- Provides assistance in the development of, and modifications to policies and procedures that will best serve the academic community.
- Market Academy Training Programs to increase the number of bookings on courses.
- Facilitate lectures.
- Support in the strive for excellence in academic administration through the research and possible implementation of “best practice” principles.
- Liaise with course participants to acknowledge booking and provide details about courses according to customer service standards and Academy processes.
- Design and develop training courses and curriculum, lecture slides, training notes, and calendar for various courses in the academy.
- Foster collaborative work practices and promote a workplace environment focused on staff empowerment, efficient work practices and encouragement of initiative and innovation.
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.